Thursday, January 24, 2013

gardens




One of my favorite summertime activities are the Buffalo Garden Walks.  The above three are some beautiful gardens in Allentown!  I cannot wait to have my own garden when I move out (my mom already keeps a pretty extensive vegetable garden in the summer).   
 

 
Morning glories are my absolute favorite flower.  They have the most vibrant colors and I think it's really neat that they only bloom in the morning. 



 

 
But, summer isn't all year long, so the pictures above are from the Botanical Gardens in South Buffalo.  They have the cutest little displays everywhere.
 
I've got to get working on my homework for tomorrow; I'm reading the play "Money" by Edward Bulwer-Lytton for Victorian Literature.  Since I haven't said it before, I'll say it now: I'm an English major, so I spend the majority of my time reading.  I dont' really have any cool hobbies and I'm not particularly artistic, but I truly love reading.  I wanted to do a post about my favorite books, but my dad is currently borrowing one of them and I'm not quite sure where he put it!  And just because I'm pretty frustrated with my hair lately, I'll leave you with a picture of a day when I actually liked how my hair looked (plus, the little sailor top is fantastic.  Teresa actually found this little gem and gave it to me.  It's just too cute!).
Emma.


No comments:

Post a Comment