Thursday, January 24, 2013

Modernismo/Art Nouveau


I've been finding some of the best little things lately!
I plan on fashioning this into a necklace. So my first thought was to show it to Nate's Dad who's a spectacular jeweler/stone-setter/engraver/artist, &we started discussing thee history behind thee art.  Both agreeing our favorite parts about it were how the architects always 
tried to harmonize with the natural environment, &the fact it was inspired by
natural forms &structures. Which were not only in flowers, and plants but also in curved lines and roundabouts. Any way.....


Here's one of the More Popular forms,
the only type of posters i really admire.
& I'll drown you in photo's I've collected over time of this specific type.


actually I'll just end here.

-Teresa













No comments:

Post a Comment