Saturday, February 23, 2013

goofy


Blouse Second-Hand Gift / Skirt PacSun Gift
 
So this fantastic collar-blouse was from Teresa, whom people seem to just give all of their grandma's old vintage clothing to!  It's great, haha.  The last picture is such a silly angle, so MySpace and/or ghetto girls trying to show of their big booty or whatever they do, but I felt the outfit was a bit goofy so it's only fitting.  This skirt is super comfortable for being a 'body-con' (ugh, I hate that phrase) mini-skirt and the pattern is just so interesting.  I was in a rush getting dressed before work and threw this all together.
 
I cannot wait to get out for the night; I'm definitely in need of some non-school, non-work, non-stress time.  And hopefully Teresa and I will get some pictures together for the blog, for once!
 
Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment